Getting Prospectus and Application Form
- The candidates seeking admission to any course offered by the University may download the Prospectus here, giving Admission Guidelines and courses offered by different Schools of the University. All applications need to be filled online only.
- The candidates may also take help of university admission facilitation cell at Doon University Administration building.
- Payment of Application Form Fee needs to be completed online only.
- The Candidates should read the instructions carefully before filling up the Form.
Requirements for Admission
The students shall be required to bring the Call Letter received from the University, Admit Card for the Entrance Test, and attested copies along with the originals of the following documents at the time of Admission. These documents are not required at the time of submitting the Application Form.
- Proof of age based on the certificate of High School/Secondary School.
- Transfer Certificate/Migration Certificate.
- Two Point Character and Conduct
- Certificate from the institution last attended (FORM 1- Annexure I).
- Proof of passing the qualifying examination.
- Two passport size photographs for the identity card together with marksheet in accordance with the eligibility requirements for admission.
- Proof of entitlement for a particular reservation category (FORM 2–6 Annexure VI).
- Domicile Certificate/Mool Niwas Praman Patra (FORM 7 – Annexure VII).
- Permanent Address Certificate.
Certificate from a Government Hospital/Civil Surgeon/ Government Doctor about the blood groups/ Medical Fitness Certificate (FORM 8 - Annexure VIII).
** The applications/candidature of candidates providing fake or misleading information shall summarily be rejected and further proceedings will initiated against the candidate, if necessary.
Application Form (2016-17)
For Online Admission, Please Click Here