MBA Admissions for Academic Year 2016-17
Merit List of MBA Admissions for Academic Year 2016-17 Click Here
Short listed List are requested to undergo following procedure for fees submission and admission for FY 2016-17
Fees submission and admission for FY 2016-17
The result of admission process of MBA-2yr to which you have applied and appeared in Group Discussion and Personal interview shall be declared on 10th June 2016. You can see the result on university website www.doonuniversity.org. The counseling of successful candidates shall be held on 13 July 2016. No separate call letters shall be sent. Candidates should report in Senate Hall of administrative building to the University at 09:30Am on 13 July Admission shall be made purely on merit basis but no candidate shall be entertained who reports after4:00PM of 13 July, whatsoever be the rank of the candidate. You shall have to deposit fee for 1st semester through bank draft in favour of ‘DOON UNIVERSITY’. Candidates can also submit fee in cash at the cash counter in the University.
You are required to bring the following documents in original and one set of their photocopy:
1. 10th Class Mark sheet and Certificate
2. 12th class Mark sheet and Certificate
3. Graduation Final year/final semester mark sheet (in case your final result is not declared you are required to bring previous year/previous semester Mark sheet).
4. Transfer certificate from passing institution (in original).
5. Character and Conduct Certificate from the institution last attended (in original).
6. Certificate from a Government Hospital/Civil Surgeon/ Government Doctor about the Blood Group/Medical Fitness CertificateMigration Certificate (in original).
7. Domicile Certificate (in case of candidates from Uttarakhand)
8. Category Certificate SC/ST/OBC (if applicable)
9. Anti ragging affidavit (by parent)
10. Anti ragging affidavit (by candidate)
11. Attested copy of MAT Score card
12. Two passport size photographs
13. Certificate from concerning authority if you are ward of retired/deceased of disabled defense personnel.
14. Certificate from concerning authority for physically handicapped candidates with 40% or above disability.
15. Certificate from concerning authority for wards of freedom fighters
Wish you all the best
(Dr. Sudhanshu Joshi)
Head, School of Management
Contact: 09997410336, 01352533144